Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Courses, New Pak TTC RWP
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Courses..
Refrigerators have become part and parcel of our lives. Therefore, it is evident that we need refrigeration experts for this purpose. In this modern epoch, refrigerators are providing you multiple utilities at the same time. Everyone needs a refrigerator in order to cool and preserve food for a longer span of time. It can be used to save your food from insects. These days, a refrigerator is coming with additional features. Therefore, you need updated skills in the field of refrigeration, if you want to repair it. New Pak has designed the refrigeration courses according to the need of this era. After completing the course, you will have updated skills to maintain as well as repair the refrigerator.
Courses List of New Pak Technical Training Centre
1: Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Course (Domestic)
This course of refrigeration is designed to polish your skills regarding repair and maintenance of domestic systems. It is replete with the knowledge and skills which are needed to handle today’s technology in refrigeration and air conditioning systems. This diploma consists of the basic information and skills pertaining to repairing, servicing and executing and other maintenance tasks in modern domestic refrigerators and AC systems.
It also includes the latest information about air conditioning refrigeration industry and fundamentals of modern equipment design and maintenance.
Benefits of Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Course:
After the completion of the course
• You will be able to get into the market with the designation of skilled technician in the A/C and refrigeration industry
• You will be able to accomplish basic level repairs and service of domestic A/C and refrigerators
• This course will make you able to understand the trends of the industry and you will be able to find opportunities for yourself.
• You will be an expert in the use of maintenance, service and repair tools.
• You can do a full-time job as an A/C and refrigerator technician. In the United States, 90 percent of homes are hooked up with A/C at the time of construction.
• A/C or refrigeration technician can set his own business.
• Additionally, you can also adopt it as a part-time job.
2: Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Course (Commercial)
In the summer season, you will find the usage of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. In order to provide a comfortable environment to customers as well as employees, commercial centres depend on A/C and refrigeration systems. They always need instant, regular and accurate service in order to work properly. New Pak diploma in Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Course (Commercial) encompasses all the skills.
Benefits of this Course
If you are professionally trained, people will call you entire year in order to get your services.
When A/C and refrigeration appliances get regular and accurate services and maintenance, it will extend their lives. Therefore, people will need you.
3: Heating & Ventilating Air Conditioning (HVAC)
This course is an amalgam of three systems including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. In recent years, Heating & Ventilating Air Conditioning HVAC systems are improved due to technological advancements. Heating & Ventilating Air Conditioning HVAC systems are available in different types such as split, mini split, boilers and furnaces.
Benefits of Heating & Ventilating Air Conditioning HVAC
• In the modern age, HVAC systems use less than 50 percent energy if we maintain them properly.
• HVAC heat can cut down the electricity consumption more or less 40 percent.
To sum up the above discussion, if you want to become an expert technician in this field you need to equip yourself with modern or up to date education. New Pak Technical training centre will equip you with modern refrigeration courses.
Refrigeration or air-conditioning technicians are responsible for designing and installing units for controlling temperature, humidity and air quality. They also maintain these units.
Work involves installation and maintenance of systems in domestic, retail, office or industrial environments. Refrigeration work covers sectors such as the food production, transport, storage and distribution services and hospital medical services.
Technicians Duties in Refrigeration Courses
Undertaking initial surveys of proposed or existing buildings or facilities,
producing drawings and estimates, usually by computer-aided design
project work, organizing the craftspeople, materials and installation
supervising work through to completion.
In most cases technicians work as part of a team. For a major project, the team might be under the direction of a qualified engineer, but smaller projects may be supervised by technicians.
Skills & Interests in Refrigeration Courses
As a refrigeration or air-conditioning technician:
• Have a good knowledge of physics and chemistry.
• Be interested in electrical and electronic equipment.
• Have good math’s skills for technical calculations and costing.
• Have good spoken communication skills.
• Be able to explain technical matters in clear terms.
• Be able to read technical drawings, cabling plans and basic circuit diagrams.
• Have a polite, pleasant manner
• Have normal colour vision
• Be aware of health and safety issues.
Air-conditioning is an expanding industry worldwide. Rapid economic development overseas means there are many opportunities to work abroad.
Technicians can specialize in particular areas such as transport refrigeration and with further training, they can progress into supervisory management positions.
For further detail, please contact to Institute. New Pak Technical Training Centre Rawalpindi / Islamabad