Civil Surveyor Courses, New Pak Technical Training Centre Rawalpindi
Civil Surveyor Courses..
- Civil Surveyor training programs focus on developing the skills needed to accurately measure land, air and water space. Training programs include extensive field practice in the use of electronic and optical instruments used for measuring distance, elevations and angles from one point to another.
- Surveying or land surveying is the technique, profession, and science of determining three-dimensional position of points and the distances and angles between them.
- Plane surveys are the most commonly practised method of surveying and treat the earth as a flat or “plane” surface. Good enough for small-scale surveys in limited areas, the curvature of the earth has no effect on the results, thus the computations and results can be referenced to a plane or flat surface.
- Chain survey is the simplest method of surveying. In this survey only measurements are taken in the field, and the rest work, such as plotting calculation etc. are done in the office. This is most suitable adapted to small plane areas with very few details.
- Plane Table Surveying is a graphical method of survey in which the field observations and plotting are done simultaneously. • It is simple and cheaper than theodolite survey. It is most suitable for small scale maps.
- Geodetic surveying. : surveying in which account is taken of and corrections made for the curvature of the earth’s surface — compare plane surveying.
- Difference between Plane and Geodetic Surveying. In plane Surveying, line joining any two points of triangle formed by any three points is considered as straight line and plane triangle are assumed to be plane angles.
- For further detail, please contact to Institute. New Pak Technical Training Centre Rawalpindi / Islamabad