According to the quote of Mike Row:
At this time, American manufacturing companies are struggling for 200,000 vacant positions. There are 450,000 openings available in transportation, trades as well as utilities. In Alabama, the skill tradesmen are over 55 years old. They are retiring and no one is there to replace their designation.
There are two courses available in this categories
General/Building Electrician Course
General/Building Electrician Course is designed for those students who want to build their career as an electrician from a scratch. This course can equip the students with various professional competencies. It will enable them to how to setup, install, select, find an electric fault, repairing and testing of electrical appliances. It also includes maintenance of lighting, generators, UPS and other electrical equipment as well as systems. The electrician will be able to show his skills in the premises of the building. General/Building Electrician Course will make sure that the student should utilize their knowledge on practical projects. Additionally, they will be able to learn safety parameters and it will avoid the accidents.
At New Pak Technical training centre, students get practical knowledge in compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
You will Learn
General/Building Electrician Course will teach you the standard curriculum, electric national, electric codes and international standards and fundamentals as well. Additionally, you will be able to master these concepts
- Basic electrical theories and mathematics
- Recognition of electrical systems such as AC/DC current
- Single, double and three phase current circuit recognition and treatment
- LED’s circuits and transformers recognitions etc
If you want to apply for electrician courses, you need to go through the course outline first.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Introduction to Residential Electricity Codes
- General/Building Electricity Controls
- Supply and Distribution of Current Circuit Analysis & Circuit Laboratory
- Introduction to Wirings & Cabling and Methods of Usage
- Power Load, Capacity Calculation & Math (Diagrams & Charts)
- Install low voltage wiring and accessories
- Install appliances, switchgear and associated accessories for low voltage electrical installations
- Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- Solve problems in low voltage a.c. circuits
- Verify compliance and functionality of low voltage general electrical installations
- Trouble-shoot and repair faults in low voltage electrical circuits and apparatus
- Develop as well as connect electrical control circuits
- First Aid Procedure in Case of Emergency or Accident which is imperative
Industrial Electrician Course
Nowadays, electrician field is seen with great reverence so it has become a respectable trade too. Electrician courses also offer huge potential for the progress and increments. This professional trade will be rewarding if you have a sound knowledge of an electric system of codes. In order to become an expert in this field, you need to get admission in New Pak Institute for electrician courses. Electrician jobs come up with new challenges on daily basis and it keeps the electrician pre-occupied.
Who is Electrician
- An electrician is a tradesperson specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines and related equipment. Electricians may be employed in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure. Electricians may also specialize in wiring ships, airplanes and other mobile platforms also data and cable.Electricians were originally people who demonstrated or studied the principles of electricity, often electrostatic generators of one form or another.Electricians are tasked to respond to requests for isolated repairs and upgrades.
- They have considerable skills troubleshooting wiring problems, installing wiring in existing buildings, and making repairs.Electricians primarily focus on larger projects, such as installing all new electrical system for an entire building or upgrading an entire floor of an office building as part of a remodeling process. Other specialty areas are marine electricians, research electricians and hospital electricia
New Pak technical training centre is also providing the best electrician courses.
According to the quote of Mike Row: